Our Getaway Specials in Carolina Beach
The Annual Seafood Blues and Jazz festival in October, the Chowder Cook-off in the spring, the Summer Beach Music Festival or the Island of Lights festivities during the holidays, there is always a reason to visit the Beacon House Inn Bed & Breakfast throughout the year. If you are planning a trip to the North Carolina coast, be sure to check this page often and learn more about our current travel specials.
WE’RE HOT FOR TEACHER!!
School’s out for summer and we’ve got it bad, so bad… Thinking of all that education you might be missing? We here at the Beacon House Inn know teachers and professors have worked hard all year for their quest of academia and it’s your time to slow down the clock and relish in the aspects of “feeling tardy.” Our Golden Rule?!! Book any 2 – 3 consecutive nights in our Bed & Breakfast Inn or the Cottages and receive 10% OFF room rates. Book any 4 – 5 consecutive nights and receive 20% OFF our room rates in the Inn or Cottages. This special is for teachers/professors only and valid from June 1 – September 15, 2014, Sunday – Thursday night stays. Please bring your school ID to redeem this special and mention this when making your reservation. Special cannot be combined with any other discounts. Your homework was never quite like this. Book online or call the Inn today! CLASS DISMISSED!!!
HOOP RHYTHMS DANCE RETREAT / AUGUST 21 – 24, 2014!!
The Beacon House Inn welcomes Leislene Hendrickson of Wind-up Fit NYC and New York Health & Racquet Club for an exclusive dance fitness retreat to “wind-down” your summer festivities. The retreat will focus on health and wellness plus include some of our favorite beach past times like Hula Hooping and Yoga! Book any queen room in our B&B or reserve one of our 2-Bedroom Cottages to include all the fabulous activities and amenities below ensuring your late summer fun goes out with “Hoops A Blazing!”
- 4 days / 3 nights accommodations at the Beacon House Inn.
- 2 yoga classes @ Salty Dog Yoga & Surf.
- 2 / Two Hour Hoop Rhythms Dance workshops.
- Cold pressed juices, healthy smoothie in store, goody bag + discount store shopping from 2:30pm – 4:00pm on Friday @ Island Wellness Market.
- 3 course group Saturday night dinner @ Surf House Restaurant. Prix fix menu includes shared appetizers, entrée, desert sampler platter, tax & gratuity. Cash bar additional.
- Wine & cheese reception on Thursday from 5:30pm – 7pm @ The Beacon House Inn. Check in from 3pm – 7pm on Thursday, Aug 21st. Late check-out of 1pm on Sunday, Aug 24th.
- All participants will receive a healthy breakfast to start each day at the Inn + 1 goody bag compliments of Island Wellness Market.
- 10% OFF room rates when booking on or before July 15th, 2014. Packages range from $273 – $449 per person (quad occupancy in Cottage II & double occupancy in the B&B).
- 10% OFF all BHI spa treatments booked in our onsite massage therapy room. Advanced reservations are recommended.
- Click on the seashell photo on our Welcome page for more details to keep you in the “Hoop Loop.” Call the Inn or book online today!!
We are also inviting you to enjoy our year round Yoga special and can enroll you in a FREE yoga class for any mid-week stay when you book 2 or more consecutive nights in our B&B. Classes are located at the boardwalk only a short walk up the beach from the inn at Salty Dog Yoga & Surf. Please mention you are interested in this special when making your reservation.
Please give us a call and mention any of these specials 910-458-6244 or 877-BEACON6
We also offer a 10% active military discount or a 10% AAA discount with proper identification. Discounts cannot be combined and must be mentioned at the time of reservation in order to receive them. Please make a note when booking and bring ID to redeem either discount.
In addition, we are pleased to partner with knowledgeable professionals that will share the best of what our Island has to offer. Whether it’s yoga, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, biking, sunbathing, or viewing historic landmarks, we can book an adventure or get you set up for a relaxing day on the beach. Click on the links above to learn more.